1. Place your paper over your glass mat which comes with your slice.
2. Place your slice machine over your paper.
3. Insert the design card into the card slot and turn the machine on.
4. Choose a design.
5. Choose a size for your cut-out.
6. Press the "start" button and voila! You now have your cut-out!
I got Mia as a second-hand buy. She used to be owned by a famous actress/host here in the Philippines who decided to upgrade to a much more expensive and versatile cutting tool. She was just so pretty I couldn't resist it. Ron and I definitely had no budget for her. So I put into good use my persuading skills and asked my dearest Lola (Grandma) to buy her for me! I just love my Lola. hehe I don't have pictures of Mia yet but here are pictures of her identical twin sister which I got from the internet..
MM Slice Machine with charger, cutting mat, design cards,
glue, glue applicator, pamphlet and blades